X
  • Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• One happy evening.

We had a great evening.
    Holland made it to the World Champion soccer finals!
    And.....
    When we got back home we found our first U. aff. ebenaui hatchling.:yahoo::yahoo:
    We took some (really crappy) pictures (of the little ebenaui hatchling, of course).

We are quite sure it's male. It's so tiny!

eheh very compliments...it was a good evening then

Commenta

Thanks Santuzzo.
      Unfortunately both of the hatchling's parents died during this night. Maybe it was the noise from the football-supporters in the streets or something, but it's a real bummer... They were both in excellent shape. We are precociously cleaning out the cage and have put the remaining female in isolation.
      We are now in need for a new adult male, since we are left with 2 adult females and 1 young male. Our new baby is not related to the remaining females, so we'll probably keep this one, till he is full grown.
      We decided to name him Giovanni, after the player who scored the first (AMAZING) Dutch goal.

Commenta

Congratz for the hatchling (and for the Netherlands - i hope that Netherland wins, Spain and Germany (with its octopus! :p) are too odious!!!) but i am so sorry for the geckos.
        Sure that the cause was the noise from the football-supporters in the streets?
        [SIZE=1][B]VIP[/B] - [B]V[/B]ery [B]I[/B]mportant [B]P[/B]helsuma .::Coming Soon::.[/SIZE]

Commenta

Thanks Aury.
          We are not sure it was the noise, but both of them were in excellent shape. Last time we lost an uroplatus it was during a loud thunderstorm. It's just very strange. The other female that was in the enclosure was/is fine, but we put her in another tank, so we can clean this one out.

Commenta

I thought about heatstroke but it' impossible if the other female was in the same viv and she is fine...it's very very strange.
            [SIZE=1][B]VIP[/B] - [B]V[/B]ery [B]I[/B]mportant [B]P[/B]helsuma .::Coming Soon::.[/SIZE]

Commenta

Have are the room air conditioned esp. for them, so a heat stroke if highly doubtful.

Commenta

The sibling hatched last night. We think it's also male.

Commenta

congratulations! P.S.: Giovanni is a nice name eheheheh

Commenta

congratz Debbie. They look like 2 males, but I hope for you I'm wrong
                    Ci vuole sempre qualcosa da bere... ci vuole sempre vicino un bicchiere...[URL="http://www.gekkonidae-breeders.com"][/URL]

Commenta

Sto operando...
                    X