Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• We made some new pictures

Today we made some new pictures of some of the leachies.

Svetlana, Nuu Ana, 3 years old and 170 grams:

Olga, Mt. Koghis Friedel, 4 years old and 220 grams :

We finally managed to make some pictures of Boris, our Mt. Koghis, Friedel line male. Most of the time he is hiding in a mask we glued to the background of the viv, so we can't get him our of there to make pictures.
    He was out in the open today, but he still is a mean bastard. He bites without a warning. The rest of them will warn you they they don't like it, but he attacks immediately. So here he is, i don't think anyone has ever seen a picture of him since he is adult.

I like very much the "mean bastard"

Commenta

Thanks! Most of our leachianus are very friendly, but this one isn't...

Commenta

Debbie, your mt. koghis are very similar to my type C! and yours weight more than mine
        my two females are aggressive, specially 1.
        Ci vuole sempre qualcosa da bere... ci vuole sempre vicino un bicchiere...[URL="http://www.gekkonidae-breeders.com"][/URL]

Commenta

awesome animals!!.....i hope to find a baby at a "decent" price at verona shows
          you use to feed em repashy diet as for your ciliatus or any other kind of food?

Commenta

Thanks all.
            @ gollum: how big and old are your type c? Svetlanea is 27 cm long, olga is 30 m long and boris is 3 years old, 30 cm long and around 200 grams. Don't know the exact weight since he kept trying to bit me...

We mainly give them the repashy food. Every once in a while they get fresh fruit, crickets, roaches or pinky mice.

Commenta

Sto operando...
            X